AQuaH Training School has partnered with Health Science Academy (email@example.com) to provide an accredited supplementary course in dispensing with the South African Pharmacy Council. The course is accredited as a short course and is worth 30 credits (300 notional hours) in accordance to the unit standard.
All learners are assessed through Portfolio of Evidence, Summative MCQ assessment and a practical demonstration.
The course is divided into five study units, which cover both the theoretical and practical components, namely: The workshop is a distance learning course to be completed within 3-6 months
- The course will help participants to complete their Portfolio of Evidence and summative MCQ assessment.
- Participants will be expected to complete and submit the POE within 1 month.
- This course is provided as a long distance eLearning course
- Learners should have an SAMF, preferably the latest Edition, when they attend the workshop.
- Medical Officers, Professional Nurses and Dentists
Call/WhatsApp: 061 540 7952