Time & Location
Mar 14, 2022, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM GMT+2
Durban, Durban, South Africa
About the event
Enhance your skills and ensure you are ready for the latest developments in the Healthcare Sector.
Through our partnership with the Health Science Academy (HSA) this short course will broaden the scope of your practice and service delivery to screen for visual defects.
The course covers the following:
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of the Eye
- - Preparation of Client, Environment &Equipment
- - History Taking
- - Examining the Ocular System
- - Conducting a Snellen and Automated VisionScreen with link to what each target means
- Automated Screening includes the Keystone and Titmus machines
- Legal compliance of Vision requirements per type of Risk Groups in Industry
- Interpret, evaluate record and report results
Who should attend
The course is aimed for Medical Doctors, Clinical Associates and Professional Nurses
- The course is offered via 1-day contact course.
Accredited according to the HPCSA’s Medical and Dental Board Guidelines for Healthcare Professions for Level 1 = 7 Clinical CPD Point.
Certificate of completion after completing the theory and practical in class
Call/WhatsApp: 064 543 3928
VISION SCREENING TECHNIQUES
1 day workshop including training materials, tea and lunch.