Time & Location
May 02, 2022, 8:00 AM – May 03, 2022, 4:30 PM
Live Virtual Event via Zoom
About the event
Clinical Care Platform has partnered with Health Science Academy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide an accredited supplementary course in dispensing with the South African Pharmacy Council. The course is accredited as a short course and is worth 30 credits (300 notional hours) in accordance to the unit standard.
All learners are assessed through Portfolio of Evidence, Summative MCQ assessment and a practical demonstration.
The course is divided into five study units, which cover both the theoretical and practical components, namely: The workshop is a distance learning course to be completed within 12 weeks
- The workshop will help participants to complete their Portfolio of Evidence and summative MCQ assessment.
- Participants will be expected to complete and submit the POE within 1 month.
- This course is provided as a long distance eLearning course
- Learners should have an SAMF, preferably the latest Edition, when they attend the workshop.
- Who should attend Medical Officers, Professional Nurses and Dentists.
Contact us on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell/WhatsApp: 064 543 3928
Dispensing Licence Live
The workshop will help participants to complete their Portfolio of Evidence and summative MCQ assessment. Participants will be expected to complete the course within 3 month.ZAR 5,500.00